- Greatly increases the number of mechanical connection points
- Mounting points for small and standard sized servos
- Extra space for prototyping
- Compatible with DFRobotShop Rover 1.0 and 2.0
The DFRobotShop Rover Plastic Expansion Plate significantly increases the surface area of the rover, allowing you to easily connect a Dagu Micro Servo Motor or a HS-322HD Standard Heavy Duty Servo at the front of the board. The "fin" design on either side of the servo mounts as well as the edges of the plate are general purpose. The holes at the front and rear are general purpose as well. The V2 plate has a cutout which can be removed to allow wiring from shields to pass. When mounted using the 25mm hex spacers, there is enough room on the plate for at least one shield and possibly a smaller second shield.
DFRobotShop Rover Expansion Plate V1 (old version)
- 1x DFRobotShop Rover Expansion Plate
- 4x M3 screws
- 4x Lynxmotion Nylon Snap Rivet Fasteners (25) NSRF-01
- 4x M3 x 25mm F/F Nylon Spacers
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.