- Digilent Pmod MAXSONAR Maxbotix Ultrasonic Range Finder
- Detects objects in an effective detection range of 6 in - 255 in
- Uses three options for sending range data: UART, analog, and PWM
- Features a small PCB of 0.9 in x 0.8 in
- 6-pin Pmod connector with UART interface
The Digilent Pmod MAXSONAR Maxbotix Ultrasonic Range Finder is a single-transducer ultrasonic range finder that uses the MaxBotix LV-MaxSonar-EZ1 and detects objects in an effective detection range of 6 in - 255 in (15 cm - 648 cm). It features a small PCB size for flexible designs 0.9 in x 0.8 in (2.3 cm x 2.0 cm).
Users can measure how far away an object is with an accuracy within 1 inch to over 20 feet away. Information is sent in a variety of ways including UART, PWM, and analog signals.