Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Dragino LA66 LoRaWAN Module - US915
- Offers a small wireless LoRaWAN module
- Features ultra-long RF range
- Equipped with TCXO crystal
- Firmware upgradable via UART interface
- Support LoRaWAN v1.0.3 protocol
The Dragino LA66 LoRaWAN Module - US915 is a small wireless LoRaWAN module that offers a very compelling mix of long-range, low power consumption, and secure data transmission. It is designed to facilitate developers to quickly deploy industrial-level LoRaWAN and IoT solutions. It helps users to turn the idea into a practical application and make the Internet of Things a reality. It is easy to create and connect your things everywhere.
LA66 is a ready-to-use module that includes LoRaWAN v1.0.3 protocol. The LoRaWAN stack used in LA66 is used in more than 1 million LoRaWAN End Devices deployed world widely. This mature LoRaWAN stack greatly reduces the risk to make stable LoRaWAN Sensors to support different LoRaWAN servers and different countries' standards. External MCU can use AT command to call LA66 and start to transmit data via the LoRaWAN protocol. LA66 is equipped with TCXO crystal which ensures the module can achieve stable performance in extreme temperatures.
- 1x Dragino LA66 LoRaWAN Module - US915
- CPU: 32-bit 48 MHz
- Flash: 256 KB
- RAM: 64 KB
- Input Power Range: 1.8 ~ 3.7 V
- Power Consumption: < 4 uA
- Frequency Range: 150 MHz ~ 960 MHz
- Maximum Power: +22 dBm constant RF output
- High sensitivity: -148 dBm
- Temperature: Storage: -55 ~ +125 °C | Operating: -40 ~ +85 °C
- Humidity: Storage: 5 ~ 95 % (Non-Condensing) | Operating: 10 ~ 95 % (Non-Condensing)
- LoRa Rx current: <9 mA
- LoRa Tx Current: <90 mA at +17 dBm, 108 mA at +22 dBm
- I/O Voltage: 3.3 V