Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Dragino LDDS20 LoRaWAN Liquid Level Sensor (915 MHz)
- Offers ultra-low power consumption
- Provides ultra-long range spread spectrum communication
- Uses ultrasonic sensing technology for distance measurement
- Pre-loads with a set of unique keys
- Powered by 8500 mA Li-SOCI2 battery
TheDragino LDDS20 LoRaWAN Liquid Level Sensor (915 MHz) is a LoRaWAN Ultrasonic liquid level sensor for the Internet of Things solution.
It uses a non-contact method to measure the height of the liquid in a container without opening the container and send the value via the LoRaWAN network to IoT Server.
The LDDS20 uses ultrasonic sensing technology for distance measurement. It is of high accuracy to measure various liquid such as toxic substances, strong acids, strong alkalis, and various pure liquids in high-temperature and high-pressure airtight containers.
- 1 x Dragino LDDS20 LoRaWAN Liquid Level Sensor (915 MHz)
- Cable Length: 25 cm
- Valid level range: 20 - 2000 mm
- Accuracy: ±(5mm+S*0.5%) (S: Measure Value)
- Bands: US915
- Ultra-low power consumption
- Liquid Level Measurement by Ultrasonic technology
- Measure through the container, No need to contact Liquid
- AT Commands to change parameters
- Uplink on periodically
- Downlink to change configure
- IP66 Waterproof Enclosure
- 8500 mAh Battery for long term use