Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Dragino LLDS40 LoRaWAN Distance Detection Sensor (US915)
- Powered by an 8500mAh Li-SOCI2 battery
- Offers a LoRaWAN LiDAR ToF (Time of Flight) Distance Sensor
- Detects the distance between the measured object and the sensor
- Ultra-low power consumption
- Measuring the distance to objects as close as 0m to 40m
The Dragino LLDS40 LoRaWAN Distance Detection Sensor (US915) is a LoRaWAN LiDAR ToF (Time of Flight) Distance Sensor for the Internet of Things solution. It is capable of measuring the distance to objects as close as 0m to 40m. The LiDAR probe uses laser induction technology for distance measurement.
The LLDS40 can be applied to scenarios such as horizontal distance measurement, parking management system, object proximity and presence detection, intelligent trash can management system, robot obstacle avoidance, automatic control, sewer, etc. It detects the distance between the measured object and the sensor and uploads the value via wireless to LoRaWAN IoT Server.
The LoRa wireless technology used in LLDS40 allows the device to send data and reach extremely long ranges at low data rates. It provides ultra-long range spread spectrum communication and high interference immunity whilst minimizing current consumption. LLDS40 is powered by an 8500mAh Li-SOCI2 battery, it is designed for long-term use for up to 5 years.
- Horizontal distance measurement
- Parking management system
- Object proximity and presence detection
- Intelligent trash can management system
- Robot obstacle avoidance
- Automatic control
- 1x Dragino LLDS40 LoRaWAN Distance Detection Sensor (US915)
- Wire Length: 75 cm
- FOV: 3°
- Material of enclosure: ABS + PC
- Central wavelength: 850 nm
- Accuracy: ±5 cm at (0.1 - 5m), ±1% at (5m - 40m)
- Ambient light immunity: 100 Klux
- Distance resolution: 1 cm
- Enclosure rating: IP65
- Light source: VCSEL
- Storage temperature: -30 °C ~ 80 °C
- Operating temperature: -20 °C ~ 60 °C
- Measure Distance: 0.1m ~ 40m at 90% Reflectivity | 0.1m ~ 13.5m at 10% Reflectivity