Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Dragino LoRaWAN RS485/UART Converter RS485-BL
- Offers high capacity 8500 mAh Li-SOCI2 battery
- Runs standard LoRaWAN 1.0.3 in Class A
- Provides 3.3 / 5 V UART interface for sensor
- IP67 waterproof
- Ultra-low power consumption
The Dragino LoRaWAN RS485/UART Converter RS485-BL is an RS485 / UART to LoRaWAN Converter for the Internet of Things solutions.
Users can connect RS485 or UART sensor to RS485-BL converter, and configure RS485-BL to periodically read sensor data and upload via LoRaWAN network to IoT server.
RS485-BL can interface to RS485 sensor, 3.3 / 5 V UART sensor, or interrupt sensor. RS485-BL provides a 3.3 V output and a 5 V output to power external sensors. Both output voltages are controllable to minimize the total system power consumption.
RS485-BL is IP67 waterproof and powered by an 8500 mAh Li-SOCI2 battery, It is designed for long-term use for several years. RS485-BL runs standard LoRaWAN 1.0.3 in Class A. It can reach a long transfer range and easy to integrate with LoRaWAN compatible gateway and IoT server.
- Wireless Alarm and Security Systems
- Home and Building Automation
- Automated Meter Reading
- Industrial Monitoring and Control
- Long-range Irrigation Systems, etc.
- 1 x Dragino LoRaWAN RS485/UART Converter RS485-BL
- 13.0 x 5 x 4.5 cm
- RS485: Yes
- UART: Yes
- Output Voltage: 3.3/5 V
- Standard: 1.0.3 in Class A
- IP67 waterproof: Yes
- Battery: 8500 mAh Li-SOCI2
- Bands: CN470 / EU433 / KR920 / US915 / EU868 / AS923 / AU915 / IN865
- Weight: 150 g