Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Dragino LoRaWAN Water Leak Sensor LWL02 (US915)
- Powered by 2 x AAA batteries (Not Included)
- Offers to detect and analyze water leakage
- Detects and analyzes water leakage
- Pre-loaded with a set of unique keys
- Calculate last water leak duration
The Dragino LoRaWAN Water Leak Sensor LWL02 (US915) detects and analyzes a water leakage. When there is water between the two metal probes, the LWL02 indicates a water leak event and uplinks to the IoT server via the LoRaWAN network.
LWL02 is powered by 2 x AAA batteries and targets for long-time use, these two batteries can provide about 16,000 ~ 70,000 uplink packets, which result in 2 ~ 10 years battery life. After the battery running out, the user can easily open the enclosure and replace it with 2 common AAA batteries.
The LWL02 will send periodically data every day as well as for each water leak event. It also counts the water leak times and calculates the last water leak duration. Users can also disable the uplink for each water leak event, instead, the device can count each event and uplink periodically.
- 1 x Dragino LoRaWAN Water Leak Sensor LWL02 (US915)
- 69.2 x 29.2 x 15 mm
- LoRaWAN v1.0.3 Class A: Yes
- SX1262 LoRa Core: Yes
- Water Leak detect: Yes
- 2 x AAA LR03 batteries (Not Included)
- Bands: US915
- AT Commands to change parameters: Yes
- Uplink on periodically and water leak event: Yes
- Water Leak analysis: Yes
- Downlink to change configure: Yes
- Weight: 50 g