Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Elecrow SIM808 GPRS/GSM GPS/Bluetooth Shield
- Controlled by AT Command
- Compatible with Arduino Uno, Arduino Leonardo, Arduino Mega
- Powered via Arduino USB connection or Arduino external power supply
The Elecrow SIM808 GPRS/GSM GPS/Bluetooth Shield is a GSM and GPS two-in-one function module. It is based on the latest GSM/GPS module SIM808 from SIMCOM, supports GSM/GPRS Quad-Band network and combines GPS technology for satellite navigation.
The shield has high GPS receive sensitivity with 22 tracking and 66 acquisition receiver channels. It has a standard 4-pole TRRS headphone jack so that you can use any Android or iPhone-compatible headset with mic.
Also breakouts for external 32Ω speaker and electret mic if you don't want to use a headphone. This module can do just about everything, like make and receive voice calls using a headset or an external 32Ω speaker+electret microphone, send and receive SMS messages or send and receive GPRS data (TCP/IP, HTTP, etc.).
- 1 x Elecrow SIM808 GPRS/GSM+GPS+Bluetooth Shield
- 1 x GSM Antenna
- 1 x GPS Antenna
- 1 x Bluetooth Antenna
- GPRS multi-slot class12 connectivity: max. 85.6kbps (down-load/up-load)
- Supply voltage range: 5V-12V
- Quad-band 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900MHz – 2G GSM network
- GPRS multi-slot class12 connectivity: max. 85.6kbps(down-load/up-load)
- GPRS mobile station class B
- GPS Receiver channels: 22 tracking / 66 acquisition
- Controlled by AT Command (3GPP TS 27.007, 27.005 and SIMCOM enhanced AT Commands)
- Coarse/Acquisition code: GPS L1
- Tracking sensitivity: -165dBm
- Time-To-First-Fix: Cold starts: 30s (typ.), Hot starts: 1s (typ.), Warm starts: 28s (typ.)
- Horizontal position accuracy: < 2.5m CEP
- Update rate: 5Hz