Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Fun and easy DIY minikit
- Answers your question with LEDs
- Green LED for yes or a red LED for no
- Circuit is low power and operates on a 9V battery
The Electronic Decision Maker Mini Soldering Kit is a fun and easy DIY minikit to help you make decisions. Ask it a question, push the button and the yes or no LEDs start alternately flashing. Gradually the flashing slows down until only one LED remains lit, answering your question with a green LED for yes or a red LED for no. The circuit is low power and operates on a 9V battery (not included with kit). This kit includes a battery holder that attaches to the circuit board.
- Dimensions: 2.2 x 1.2 x 1.4"
- Low power consumption: 1µA idle / 8mA in-use
- Auto power-off