- Engino Discovering STEM Mechanics: Pulley Drives
- Features 8 models like a crane or a windmill
- Teaches how to transfer force with reduced friction
- Lets you connect many levers together
- Provides easy-to-follow building instructions
- Age: 8+
The Engino Discovering STEM Mechanics: Pulley Drives learn how pulley drives can be used to transfer force with reduced friction and how they can increase force or speed at amazing levels.
Pulleys have been used for thousands of years and are essential parts of complex machines in modern times, solving many technological problems.
Build 8 working models such as a material lift, a stationary bike, a crane bridge, a blender, a construction crane, and a windmill. You can find easy-to-follow building instructions for all models either online or in the booklet included.