- Shield supported by Arduino official Ethernet Library directly
- Aluminum alloy radiator to release excessive heat
- Supports Micro SD card reading / writing
- Working voltage: 5V
The Ethernet W5200 Shield for Arduino is based on the Wiznet W5200 Ethernet Chip, and provides an easy way of getting your Arduino Online. Fits all version of arduino Main board, e.g.UNO, mega 2560. To start, just plug this module onto your Arduino board, connect it to your network with an CAT 5 Ethernet Cable and follow a few simple instructions, you will be able to explore the world with internet. The pin layout also allows another shield to be stacked on top. An aluminum alloy radiator is placed onto W5200 chip to release excessive heat.
- Standard size Arduino compatible controller, while supporting Arduino Mega Series
- Add-on micro-SD card slot, which can be used to store files and be accessed via the SD Library
- The Wiznet W5200 provides a network (IP) stack capable of both TCP and UDP
- Supports up to four simultaneous socket connections
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.