- Finch Robot 2.0 w/ micro:bit
- Offers five tri-color LEDs
- Uses integrated and rechargeable battery (lasts 7+ hours)
- Features two light sensors
- Provides Bluetooth wireless connection
- Compatible with building bricks for more fun
- RoHS compliant
The Finch Robot 2.0 w/ micro:bit is a programmable robot that brings computer science to life by providing students from kindergarten to college a hands-on representation of their code.
The Finch Robot 2.0 is an educational robot intended for use by anyone 5 years of age and older. The Finch is designed for indoor use only. Use on outdoor surfaces will wear out the wheels.
The Finch should only be operated or charged when the temperature is between 0 and 40 °C (32 to 104 °F). The Finch contains small parts that may present a choking hazard. Keep away from children 0 to 36 months of age.
Note: The Finch uses micro:bit as its processor. Every Finch includes a micro USB cable for charging and downloading to a micro:bit.
- 1 x Finch Robot 2.0 w/ micro:bit
- 10 x 7.5 x 4 inch (L x W x H)
- Age: 5+
- Software Compatibility: FinchBlox, BirdBlox, MakeCode, Snap!, Python, Java
- Device Compatibility: Chromebook, Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Kindle Fire/Fire OS, Linux
- Battery: Rechargeable (approx. 7h run time) & USB charger cable included
- Weight: 680 gram
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.