Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Finch Robot 2.0 (w/o micro:bit, USB Cable)
- Designed for micro:bit (Not Included)
- Offers five tri-color LEDs
- Uses an integrated and rechargeable battery lasting 7+ hours
- RoHS compliant & provides Bluetooth wireless connection
- Compatible with plastic bricks for adding accessories and building fun
- Age: 5+
The Finch Robot 2.0 (w/o micro:bit, USB Cable) is a programmable robot that brings computer science to life by providing students from kindergarten to college a hands-on representation of their code.
The Finch Robot 2.0 is an educational robot intended for use by anyone 5 years of age and older. The Finch is designed for indoor use only. Use on outdoor surfaces will wear out the wheels.
The Finch should only be operated or charged when the temperature is between 0 and 40 °C (32 to 104 °F). The Finch contains small parts that may present a choking hazard. Keep away from children 0 to 36 months of age.
Note: The Finch uses a micro:bit as its processor; you must have one in order to operate the robot.
- 1 x Finch Robot 2.0 (w/o micro:bit, USB Cable)
- 10 x 7.5 x 4 inch (L x W x H)
- Age: 5+
- Software Compatibility: FinchBlox, BirdBlox, MakeCode, Snap!, Python, Java
- Device Compatibility: Chromebook, Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Kindle Fire/Fire OS, Linux
- Battery: Rechargeable battery (approx. 7h run time)
- Weight: 680 gram