- Finch Robot Classroom Flock (w/o micro:bits)
- Designed for micro:bits (Not Included)
- Features a classroom pack of 5 programmable robots
- Comes with a case
- For 5-10 students
The Finch Robot Classroom Flock (w/o micro:bits) features a set of 5 programmable robots that bring computer science to life by providing students from kindergarten to college a hands-on representation of their code. The Finch Flock classroom pack of 5 robots serves 5-10 students.
Please note: The Finches use micro:bits as a processor; you must have one in order to operate each robot. Every Finch includes a micro USB cable for charging and downloading to a micro:bit. A Bluetooth dongle is required to program the Finch on Windows machines, in the programming languages Snap!, Python, and Java.
- 5 x Finch Robot
- 5 x USB cables
- 1 x USB charging hub
- 5 x Marker (perfect fit for Finch's marker holder)
- 1 x Carrying case with a padded interior designed for 5 Robots and all incl. accessories
- 16 x 10 x 7.5 inch (L x W x H)
- Serves: 5-10 students
- micro:bits included: No
- Weight: 2.92 kg (includes 5 robots and accessories)
- Works with Chromebooks, Mac, Windows, iOS, Android, FireOS
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.