- 242 components for building 12 functional and instructional robotic models
- Main Topics: robotics and programming (graphical and text based), actuators, analog and digital sensors, measurement, control, data transmission, coding-decoding, image processing
- Includes access to free downloadable teaching and activity materials
- Core building set for fischertechnik robotics.
- Includes Robotics TXT 4.0 Controller, Robo Pro Coding Software, and Accu Set (rechargeable battery and charging unit)
The fischertechnik Robotics TXT 4.0 Base Set is the perfect way to get started programming like the professionals! The comprehensive building set includes a camera with image processing as well as an ultrasound sensor, two encoder motors, a track sensor, a phototransistor, two buttons and two LEDs. The model can be programmed and controlled with ROBO Pro Coding graphic programming software and the ROBOTICS TXT 4.0 controller. Beginners can refer to finished example programs, while advanced users and professionals can get started directly in a Blockly library or in Python. The set includes twelve exciting models, ranging from a pedestrian signal to a barrier, a bar code scanner, and mobile driving robots with encoder motors, cameras, track and distance sensors. The comprehensive teaching materials include introductory and basic information, as well as 20 experiments with solutions for the twelve models.