Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Flashforge Adventurer 3 Pro 2 3D Printer
- Fully assembled auto-leveling 3D printer
- Detachable design allows you to remove the nozzle easily
- Includes two 0.4 mm nozzles: 240 °C, 265 °C
- Fast-heating nozzle, heats to 200 °C within 60 s
- Built-in HD camera
- Ideal for school, maker lab, and workshop
The Flashforge Adventurer 3 Pro 2 3D Printer is a fully assembled auto-leveling 3D printer. Adventurer 3 Pro can print objects within an hour after the package is received: unbox the package, trigger filament autoloading, send 3D printable files, and tap Build on the touchscreen! Then you just wait for 3D models to come to life.
As an advanced version of Adventurer 3, Adventurer 3 Pro comes with more nozzle selection and a flatter glass build plate, ensuring outstanding prints with PLA, ABS, and PETG filaments. The 3D models built by Adventurer 3 Pro will speak for themselves. This is the best budget 3D printer for school, maker lab, and workshop.
240 °C and 265 °C Nozzle Bundle
To ensure great print results on all supported filament types, Adventurer 3 Pro offers two nozzles. The assembled 240 °C nozzle allows small resistance and great fluidity, perfect for PLA filament printing. When printing with ABS, PC, and PETG materials, simply switch to a 265 °C nozzle in three steps, simple and quick.
Carbon Silicon Crystal Glass Build Plate
Different from Adventurer 3, AD3 Pro uses a glass build plate. With better flatness, the glass build plate saves your worry about model warping issues on the first layer. Its smooth surface allows you to take off 3D models quickly, causing no damage to models or the build plate.
Adventurer 3 Pro uses the same filament-loading technology as Adventurer 3. Simply put the filament end in the inlet, then trigger the filament feeding on a touchscreen. Feeding starts automatically. Similarly, 3d printing stops when the filament is running out.
Use FlashCloud and PolarCloud for efficient clouding 3D printing. Take FlashCloud for example, it offers free storage, 3D printable files share & download. It also allows you to monitor print progress via a built-in camera, and control multiple 3D printers simultaneously.
- 1x Flashforge Adventurer 3 Pro 2 3D Printer
Screen: 2.8 inch
- Build Plate Heating: 3 - 5 minutes to 100 °C
- Super quiet printing: <45 dB
- Cloud printing: Yes
- Nozzle kits in the Box: 1x 0.4 mm 240 °C | 1x 0.4 mm 265 °C
- Build Plate Type: Glass Build Plate
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Camera: Yes
- Filament Runout Sensor: Yes
- Ethernet Port: Yes
- Fan: Yes
- FlashPrint slicing: Support
- Remote monitor: Yes
- Filaments in the Box: 250 g (PLA Sample)