Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Freetronics LCD Keypad Shield Arduino Compatible
- 16-character by 2-line display with white characters on blue background
- Features 5 buttons and a controllable backlight
- Works perfectly in 4-bit mode with the "LiquidCrystal" library
The Freetronics LCD Keypad Shield Arduino Compatible gives you a handy 16-character by 2-line display, 5 buttons and a controllable backlight, plug it straight in on top of your Arduino board or other project shields. The display is set behind the shield for a low-profile fitment.
Works perfectly in 4-bit mode with the "LiquidCrystal" library included with the Arduino IDE, allowing you to control the LCD with a total of just 6 digital I/O lines.
- 1 x Freetronics LCD Keypad Shield Arduino Compatible
- 16x2 LCD using HD44780-compatible display module (white characters on blue background).
- 5 buttons on one analog input (A0)
- LCD backlight with current limiting, brightness and on/off controllable by D3, can be moved to D2, D10, A1, A2, A3, A4 or A5 for easy project pin compatibility
- Recessed LCD, panel mount screw holes and button layout suitable for panel or cabinet mounting if desired
- Reset button
- Power supply smoothing capacitor
- Gold-plated PCB for maximum durability
- Overlay printed on both the top and the bottom
- Pins used by shield clearly marked, Liquid Crystal library setup reference is on the bottom of the pcb for convenience