Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Geckodrive G201X Digital Stepper Motor Driver
- Designed to run a large stepper motor efficiently and inexpensively
- Lets you easy use a DIP switch for user settings
- Features a native resolution of 10 uStep (2000 PPR)
The G201X Digital Stepper Motor Driver is designed to run a large stepper motor efficiently and inexpensively. This is made possible due to its CPLD design, which moves most formerly analog operations to firmware while still maintaining its large dual H-bridge power section.
It’s oversized MOSFETs can run a stepper motor up to 7A and 80VDC without issue, pushing its motor range to NEMA 17 through 42. Easy to use features like a DIP switch for user settings (from current setting to resonance compensation), indicator LEDs for fast diagnosis of proper function, and a universal COMMON input makes for a simple to set up and powerful package.
At a native ten microstep resolution the G201X does not require extremely high input frequencies to operate at high speed but offers enough resolution to match the accuracy of most stepper motors (+/- 5% of one full step).
An adjustable low-speed smoothness trimpot compensates for motor nonlinearity at the low end while midband resonance compensation ensures reliable torque output through the midband dropout region.
- 1 x Geckodrive G201X Digital Stepper Motor Driver
- Native Resolution: 10 uStep (2000 PPR)
- Power Rating: 80VDC, 7A maximum
- Motor Control Type: Stepper
- Metal TreatmentL Black Anodizing