Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Geckodrive GR214V Bulletproof Digital Stepper Motor Driver
- Features 14 selectable resolutions, from half step to 256 microstep
- Uses up to 80VDC and 7A with motors from NEMA 8 - 42
- Supports High-Speed Morphing
The Geckodrive GR214V Bulletproof Digital Stepper Motor Driver is an unkillable, powerful and cost-effective FPGA based step motor drive meant for high power applications. Designed from the ground up to eliminate resonance from stepper motors, the GR214V is in a class above competing products.
Proprietary resonance compensation ensures a step motor will move with maximum smoothness and minimum vibration. Using Geckodrive’s resolution upscaling at all speeds means motor smoothness is optimized at all resolutions and velocities. Every microstep is broken down into higher interpolated micro steps to compensate for motor vibration due to coarse microstepping at extremely low speeds.
The resolution upscaling will change depending on the microstep resolution chosen via DIP switch to be sure your motor is getting the smoothest possible operation at all times.
The motor current can be set with a tri-mode option, using either an onboard DIP switch, external voltage or an external resistor. The GR214V can drive stepper motors ranging from NEMA 8 all the way up to NEMA 42. High-speed morphing will get the most torque out of any stepper motor at high speed.
- 1 x Geckodrive GR214V Bulletproof Digital Stepper Motor Driver
- Motor Control Type: Stepper
- Metal Treatment: Anodized Base