- goBILDA Element-6 Radio Control System
- Includes Transmitter, Receiver, Battery Tray, and TJC8 Power Slide Switch
- Provides proportional control from the gimbals
- Built-in channel mixing and reversing
- Receiver Input Voltage: 6 V
- Receiver Channels: 7 PWM
The goBILDA Element-6 Radio Control System has 6 channels to control your project from afar. Channels 1-4 provide proportional control from the gimbals (joysticks). Built-in channel mixing and reversing allows you to easily configure this radio system to control a robot chassis to your liking.
The fifth channel is a switch to send three pre-established signals which can be used to control lights, switches, relays, or a servo that you want to send to three specific positions. Channel 6 is a proportional knob, useful to dial-in and stay at a particular brightness, speed, or position.
This radio system operates at 2.4 GHz, and the transmitter is set up as "Mode 2". The mode refers to the physical setup of the gimbals. In Mode 2, the left gimbal’s Y (vertical) axis stays where you set it, while the right gimbal’s Y-axis returns to the center when released.