Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Gravity Analog Dissolved Oxygen Kit
- Offers a low-cost solution for engineers
- Specially designed to read the voltage
- Reads dissolved oxygen in percent saturation only
- RoHS Compliant
The Gravity Analog Dissolved Oxygen Kit is a low-cost solution for engineers who are looking for a simple monitoring solution with a basic analog output. This KIT reads dissolved oxygen in percent saturation only. It can not read MG/L.
The Analog Gravity Dissolved Oxygen meter has been specially designed to read the voltage coming off a galvanic D.O. probe without damaging the probe, this is done through a combination of high impedance reading and charging events.
Where a voltage is read from the probe, and then a voltage is sent to the probe. This back and forth processes dramatically extends the life of the probe from a few months to a few years.
- 1 x Gravity Analog Dissolved Oxygen Meter
- 1 x Mini Lab Grade Dissolved Oxygen Probe
- 1 x 30 ml bottle of Electrolyte Solution
- 1 x Replacement Membrane Cap
- 1 x Syringe
- 5 V = 0.3 mA
- 3.3 V = 0.3 mA
Absolute max ratings
- Storage temperature: Min: -65 °C | Max: 125 °C
- Operational temperature: Min: -40 °C | Max: 50 °C
- VCC: Min: 3.3 V | Max: 5.5 V
- Weight: 15 grams