Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Maximum detection value is 10MΩ
- Also can detect human body, fruit, plants and other conductors
- You can change the output state of the module by touching
The Gravity Conductivity Sensor Switch can be used to detect if an object has electrical conductivity. Its maximum detection value is 10MΩ. It can detect not only coins, wires, metal and other good conductors, but also the human body, fruit, plants and other conductors. By touching the positive and negative terminals of the conductive switch, you can change the output state of the module. Use this to make interactive applications such as fruit pianos, musical wind chimes or interactive video game controllers so Super Mario using a bunch of bananas.
- 1x - Gravity: Conductivity Switch Sensor
- 1x - Gravity Digital Sensor Cable For Arduino
- 2x - Alligator Clip (Yellow/White)
- Operating Voltage: 3.3 ~ 5V
- Output Signal: Digital
- Interface Mode: PH2.0-3P
- Maximum Detecting Resistance: 10MΩ
- Alligator clip Length: 45cm