Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Supports Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Lattepanda .etc.
- 2.8 ~ 5.5V – A wide-range of input voltages
- The underside of board is isolated using an acrylic plate for safety
- Includes an LED Indicator
- Uses a gravity-3 Pin interface for easy, plug and play usage
The Gravity Digital 10A Relay Module is a little different to the other relays - not only is it compatible with 5V Arduino boards, but also with Raspberry Pi, BBB (BeagleBoard Black), mbed, Intel Joule, Arduino 101 and other 3.3V devices. It is specially designed for low-voltage devices and works well under 3.3V power supplies, just like the Raspberry Pi relay board. In addition, the module has a wide range of power inputs.
- 1x - Gravity: Digital Relay Module (with Acrylic Base)
- 1x - Gravity Digital Sensor Cable
- Operating Voltage: 2.8V ~ 5.5V
- Input Signal: High Level (≥2.8V); Low Level (≤0.5V)
- Max Switching Current: 10A
- Max Switching Voltage: 35VAC; 30VDC
- Rating Load: 10A@35VAC; 10A@28VDC
- Max Switching Power: 300W
- Operate Time: ≤10ms
- Release Time: ≤5ms
- Dimensions: 38 x 33 x 20 mm /1.5 x 1.3 x 0.81”
- Mechanical Life: 1 million uses
- Electrical Life: 50 thousand uses
- Weight: 20g