- Gravity Digital Peristaltic Pump
- Features an actuator for the liquid system
- Is non-toxic and pollution-free
- Provides three rotors with moderate pulsation
- Offers low noise, low cost, simple structure and easy to maintain
The Gravity Digital Peristaltic Pump is a new product developed by DFRobot. This is a new member of our water quality monitoring devices. It is an actuator for the liquid system. DFRobot peristaltic pump integrates a PPM motor driver on the pump, this is a Gravity interface (PH2.0-3P) motor driver.
The control signal is compatible with standard servo motor, you can use Arduino, Raspberry Pi, micro:bit and other kinds of microcontrollers to control its direction and flow speed.
The tube in the pump head is made up of BPT material, which is anti-acid and long life. Peristaltic pumps are a kind of positive displacement pump used for delivering small amounts of fluid. The fluid is contained within a flexible tube fitted inside a circular pump casing.
When the rotor rotates continuously, the fluid in the tube will be squeezed and deliver to the other side. In this way, the liquid flow rate can be easily accuracy controlled.
As a kind of metering pump, peristaltic pump can be conveniently used for quantitative delivery. It has a wide range of application scenarios, such as science experiment, hydroponics, drip irrigation, tropical fish farming, shrimp cylinder environment control, etc.
A large number of titration experiments can be automated with this peristaltic pump, such as potentiometric titration, indicator-based colorimetric titration, pH-based titration, and so on. It is great helpful to improve your working efficiency.
- 27.4 x 28.7 mm / 1.08 x 1.13 inches
- Input Voltage: 5 - 6 V
- Maximum Continuous Operating Current: 1.8 A
- Peak Current: 2.5 A
- Quiescent Current: <1 mA (No PPM Signal Input)
- PPM Signal Resolution: 1 us
- Positive Pulse Width of the PPM Signal: 500 - 2500 us
- Forward Pulse Width Range: 500 - 1400 us (500 us: max forward speed)
- Stop Pulse Width Range: 1400 - 1600 us
- Inverted Pulse Width Range: 1600 - 2500 us (2500 us: max inverted speed)
- PPM Frequency: 50 Hz (Servo Control Signal)
- Connector: Gravity PH2.0-3P
- Motor: DC Motor
- Rated Voltage: 6 V
- Rated Power: 5 W
- Tube Material: BPT
- Tube Specifications: inner diameter 2.5 mm, outer diameter 4.5 mm
- Pump Head Material: Engineering Plastics
- Pulsation: Three Rollers, Small Pulsation
- Flow: =45ml/min (almost 1ml/s)
- Working Conditions: ambient temperature 0 ~ 40 C, relative humidity <80%
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.