Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Non-contact detection
- Strong resistance to radio frequency interference
- Wide detection range and high velocity
- Supports non-living object detection
The Microwave Motion Detector Sensor applies the Doppler effect to detect moving objects using microwaves. This differs from the method used by a regular infrared (IR) sensor as microwave is sensitive to a variety of objects that are microwave-reflective, and its sensor readings are not affected by the ambient temperature.
This type of sensor is widely used in industrial, transportation and civil applications such as measuring vehicle speed, liquid levels, automatic door motion detection, automatic washing, production line material detection and car reversing sensors etc.
- Microwave Sensor x1
- Digital Sensor Cable x1
- Working Voltage: 5V + 0.25V
- Working Current (CW): 60mA max., 37mA typical
- Interface: Gravity 3-Pin interface（Digital）
- Size: 48.5x63mm