Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Grove ±5A DC/AC Current Sensor (ACS70331)
- Features a high precision DC/AC current sensor
- Is based on ACS70331
- Is ideal for <5 A current sensing applications
The Grove ±5A DC/AC Current Sensor (ACS70331) is a high precision DC/AC current sensor based on ACS70331. The ACS70331EESATR-005B3 is Allegro’s high sensitivity, current sensor IC for <5 A current sensing applications.
It incorporates giant magneto-resistive (GMR) technology that is 25 times more sensitive than traditional Hall-effect sensors to sense the magnetic field generated by the current flowing through the low resistance, integrated primary conductor.
- 1 x Grove ±5A DC/AC Current Sensor (ACS70331)
- 1 MHz bandwidth with response time <550 ns
- Low noise: 8 mA (rms) at 1 MHz
- mΩ primary conductor resistance results in low power loss
- High DC PSRR enables use with low accuracy power supplies or batteries (3 to 4.5 V operation)