Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Grove interfaced and cost-effective
- Digital-output for 6 DOF motion data
- Detailed SDK for easier programming
- Regulated power supply for reliable data to be collected
- Programmed interrupts for different event
- 8 Kbyte data buffering
The Grove - 6-Axis Accelerometer/Gyroscope is a cost-effective Grove sensor integrated with a 3-axis digital accelerometer and a 3-axis digital gyroscope.
With a serious low power consumption digital chip LSM6DS3 and power supply regulator inside, it features high sensitivity, green tech and low noise interference. It can be configured to different sensitivity levels of acceleration and different angular rate measurement range. Provided with detailed SDK, it can make the prototyping process quicker and easier.
- Analog supply voltage: 5V/3.3V(DC)
- Power consumption: 0.9 mA in combo normal mode and 1.25 mA in combo high-performance mode up to 1.6 kHz
- Linear acceleration measurement range ±2/±4/±8/±16 g full scale (typical value)
- Angular rate measurement range ±125, ±245, ±500, ±1000, ±2000 dps(typical value)
- Linear acceleration sensitivity 0.061(FS = ±2), 0.122(FS = ±4), 0.244(FS = ±8), 0.488(FS = ±16) mg/LSB
- Angular rate sensitivity 4.375(FS = ±125), 8.75(FS = ±245), 17.50(FS = ±500), 35(FS = ±1000), 70(FS = ±2000)
- ±2/±4/±8/±16 g full scale leaner acceleration sensing range for various environment
- ±125, ±245, ±500, ±1000, ±2000 degree per seconds(dps) for angular rate measurement range make it versatile