Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- IR emitting LED and sensitive phototransistor
- Integrated LED indicator
- High to Low Digital Output
- Adjustable detecting range
Most of automated robotic projects start from a line-following robot , the Grove Line Finder v1.1 is designed to achieve this task easily and quickly. Those eye-like sensors on the board are actually IR emitting LED and sensitive phototransistor. When the phototransistor detects the reflected infrared light from the IR emitting LED, it will output a digital signal, which changes from HIGH to LOW.
- Power supply: 5V DC
- Digital Output Mode: TTL (High when black is detected, Low when white is detected)
- Connector: 4 pin Buckled Grove interface
- Comparator: MV358
- Photo Reflective Diode: RS-06WD