Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Grove SEN55 All-in-One Environmental Sensor - NOx, VOC, RH, Temp, PM1.0/2.5/4/10
- Offers an integrated, superior Grove IIC ambient sensor
- Calibrate full digital signals to output powered by Sensirion
- Assembling PM, NOx, VOC, RH, and Temperature sensing functionality
- Utilizes the laser scattering method
- Deliver 4 types of PM and 4 primary ambient signals through the IIC function
The Grove SEN55 All-in-One Environmental Sensor - NOx, VOC, RH, Temp, PM1.0/2.5/4/10 is an integrated, superior Grove IIC ambient sensor, assembling PM, NOx, VOC, RH, Temperature sensing functionality, delivering up to 8 types of the environmental data signal, sensing in high accuracy and operating for long terms, born for HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning) and air quality long years detecting applications. Powered by Sensirion, it represents fine sensing performance, and there will be only one Grove cable needed between the sensor and the single board.
The sensor is equipped with sensing components that can change the magnitude of the current corresponding to a specific gas to measure VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) and NOx (Nitric oxide), which applies the same principle to sense Temp (Temperature), RH (Relative Humidity). There is a laser generator and a filter on the sensor as it utilizes the laser scattering method to calculate the particle size of the gas passing the sensor for precise PM1.0, PM2.5, PM4, and PM10 detection. It will continuously output 8 signals above and the sampling interval will be just 1 second.
- 1x Grove All-in-one Environmental Sensor SEN55
- 1x Grove Cable
- Sampling interval: 1 ± 0.03 s
- Acoustic emission level: 24 dB (A)
- Long term acoustic emission level drift: +0.5 dB (A) / year
- Typical accuracy temperature: ± 0.45 °C
- Max. accuracy temperature: ± 0.7 °C
- Repeatability temperature: < 60 s
- Output signals: 1 - 500
- Device-to-device variation: < ±15 VOC Index | < ±25 NOx Index
- Repeatability: < ±5 VOC Index | <±10 NOx Index