Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Grove Shield for Arduino Nano
- Provides a simple way to connect with Arduino Nano
- Doesn't need jumpers or soldering
- Helps you to get rid of breadboard and jumper wires
The Grove Shield for Arduino Nano provides a simple way to connect with Arduino Nano and also Seeeduino Nano.
This shield help you get rid of breadboard and jumper wires by pulling out the pins of the motherboard and expands to 8 Grove connectors.
As the name indicate this shield is made for Arduino Nano, but it also can be used with Seeeduino Nano. This shield pulls out the pins of the motherboard and expands to 8 Grove connectors, including 3 Grove digital connectors, 3 Grove analog connectors, 1 Grove I2C connector, and 1 Grove UART connector.
- 1 x Grove Shield for Arduino Nano
- Total connectors: 8
- 3 Grove digital connectors
- 3 Grove analog connectors
- 1 Grove I2C connector
- 1 Grove UART connector