Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Grove Sound Sensor
- Detects the sound of clapping, noise, etc.
- Based on the power amplifier LM358
- Provides analog output signal
- Voltage Range: 4 -12 V
- Low quiescent current drain: 4 mA
The Grove Sound Sensor is based on the power amplifier LM358 and the electret microphone. It can be used to detect whether there's sound (like the sound of clapping, noise, etc) surrounding or not and output the sound strength of the environment. This sound module provides an analog output signal.
- 1x Grove Sound Sensor
- 24 x20 x 9.8 mm (L x W x H)
- Amplifier: LM358
- Voltage Range: 4 V - 12 V
- Operating Current (Vcc=5V): 4 ~ 5 mA
- Voltage Gain (V=6V, f=1kHz): 26 dB
- Microphone Sensitivity: -60 ~ -56 dBV / Pa
- Microphone Impedance: 2.2k Ohm
- Microphone Frequency: 16 - 20 kHz
- Microphone S/N Radio: 54 dB
- Battery: Exclude
- Size of Microphone: Medium
- Microphone: Electret Condenser Microphone
- Weight: 9 g