Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Innovation tracked mobile tank robot kit
- Traverses over objects in its path and rough terrain
- Motor type: 24V DC Servo Motor
- Encoder Resolution: 500CPR
- Comes assembled with only wheels not attached
The Arduino Heavy Duty Tracked Mobile Tank Robot Kit is an innovation tracked robot kit, based on the technological platform of tracked mobile tank robot kit. The heavy-duty tracked mobile tank robot kit traverses over objects in its path and rough terrain.
Use this kit as a stand-alone or combine it with other accessories making a more complex machine with more capabilities. The tracked mobile tank robot kit provides excellent stability, traction and low ground bearing pressures, enabling use in a wider range of applications. Moreover, this kit performs admirably in hostile working conditions brought about by poor seasonal weather.
- The DC Servo Drive is to be used to drive the motors.
- Arduino 328 is a microcontroller board. The USB port can be used for download of own programs and for transmitting data to the PC.
- 24V DC Servo Motor
- 2x 24V DC Servo Motor
- 2x DC Servo Drive
- 48V-to-12V DC Convertor
- Arduino 328
- 1x 48V/6Ah Li-ion Battery
- 1x 48V Charger
- Body material: Aluminum Alloy
- Speed: 0.5m/s
- Motor power: 60w
- Load capacity: 40kg
- Voltage (VDC): 24V
- Reduction ratio: 1/23
- Gearbox length (mm): 57.2
- No-load speed (Rpm): 170
- Rated speed (Rpm): 119
- Rated torque (Kg.cm): 20
- Rated current (Amp): 3.1