Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Please be advised all Hokuyo components not in stock now have a 10-12 month lead time
- Hokuyo's UTM-30LX detectable range is 100mm to 30,000mm (30m!)
- 12V operating voltage
- 270° area scanning range with 0.25° angular resolution
- USB2.0 interface
- The LX is suitable for real-time distance data collection
The Hokuyo UTM-30LX Scanning Laser Rangefinder is a small, accurate, high-speed device for robotic applications. This model uses USB 2.0 interface for communication and can obtain measurement data in a wider field of view up to a distance of 30 meters with millimeter resolution in a 270º arc. Due to the internal filtering and protective housing, this device can be used outdoors and is less susceptible to ambient light. Due to its low power consumption, this scanner is able to be used on battery-operated platforms.
- Class 1 infrared laser scanner (0.8 mW or less)
- Light weight (370g)
- Range is 100mm to 30,000mm
- Ultra compact size (60 x 60 x 87mm)
- +/- 30mm accuracy
- 25msec scanning time
- Low power consumption (8.4 Watts) allows for longer battery life in robotic application. 700mA at 12V.
- 1-year warranty