Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Please be advised all Hokuyo components not in stock now have a 10-12 month lead time
- Perfect for very long-range non-contact distance measurement
- Range of 80m and a scan angle of 190º
- Weather resistant up to IP67 (with heater)
- Includes a 2-meter 4-pin female to RJ45 cable
The Hokuyo UXM-30LXH-EW Scanning Laser Rangefinder is great for very long-range non-contact distance measurement and object detection in outdoor applications. It has a range of 80m, a scan angle of 190º, and is weather resistant up to IP67 (with heater). The UXM-30LXH-EW outputs data on an Ethernet 100Base-TX interface and includes a 2-meter 4-pin female to RJ45 cable.
- 80-meter range with ±50mm accuracy
- 190º scan angle, 50ms/scan
- Ethernet 100Base-TX interface
- IP67-rated, multi-echo function
- Hokuyo UXM-30LXH-EWA Sensor
- Integral 2-meter power/IO cable with flying leads
- UXM Ethernet Cable (2-meter with RJ45 connector)