Please be advised all Hokuyo components not in stock now have a 10-12 month lead time
- Perfect for very long-range non-contact distance measurement
- Range of 80m and a scan angle of 190º
- Weather resistant up to IP67 (with heater)
- Includes a 2-meter 4-pin female to RJ45 cable
The Hokuyo UXM-30LXH-EW Scanning Laser Rangefinder is great for very long-range non-contact distance measurement and object detection in outdoor applications. It has a range of 80m, a scan angle of 190º, and is weather resistant up to IP67 (with heater). The UXM-30LXH-EW outputs data on an Ethernet 100Base-TX interface and includes a 2-meter 4-pin female to RJ45 cable.
- 80-meter range with ±50mm accuracy
- 190º scan angle, 50ms/scan
- Ethernet 100Base-TX interface
- IP67-rated, multi-echo function
- Hokuyo UXM-30LXH-EWA Sensor
- Integral 2-meter power/IO cable with flying leads
- UXM Ethernet Cable (2-meter with RJ45 connector)
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.