Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Allows you to easily read load cells to measure weight
- Uses a two-wire interface (Clock and Data) for communication
- Four-wire wheatstone bridge configuration to connect
- Simultaneous 50 and 60Hz supply rejection
The HX711 Load Cell Amplifier is a small breakout board that allows you to easily read load cells to measure weight. By connecting the amplifier to your microcontroller you will be able to read the changes in the resistance of the load cell, and with some calibration you’ll be able to get very accurate weight measurements. This can be handy for creating your own industrial scale, process control or simple presence detection.
- Operation Voltage: 2.7V–5V
- Operation Current: < 1.5mA
- Selectable 10SPS or 80SPS output data rate