Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- HyperPixel 2.1 Round Hi-Res Display
- Designed for Raspberry Pi (Not Included)
- Offers 2.1-inch IPS Capacitive touchscreen display
- Provides a high-speed DPI interface
- Features a resolution of 480 x 480 pixel
- Compatible with all 40-Pin header Raspberry Pi models
The HyperPixel 2.1 Round Hi-Res Display for Raspberry Pi is a perfectly round, high-resolution, high-speed 2.1-inch touchscreen display for Raspberry Pi.
HyperPixel 2.1 Round has all the great features of our other HyperPixels - crisp, brilliant IPS display, touchscreen, and high-speed DPI interface - it's just rounder. You can use it with any Raspberry Pi with a 40-Pin header, but it works particularly nicely with the Pi Zero footprint.
HyperPixel 2.1 Round uses a high-speed DPI interface, allowing it to shift 5x more pixel data than the usual SPI interface that these small Pi displays normally use. It has a 60 FPS frame rate and a resolution of approximately 229 pixels per inch (480 x 480px) on its 2.1-inch display. The display can show 18-bits of color (262,144 colors).
- 1x HyperPixel 2.1 Round Hi-Res Display for Raspberry Pi
- Screen: 2.1 inch
- Active area: 53.28 x 53.28 mm
- High-speed DPI interface: Yes
- Display: IPS
- Wide viewing angle: 175°
- Resolution: 480 x 480 pixels, minus the corners (~229 PPI)
- 18-bit color (262,144 colors)
- 60 FPS frame rate
- Interface: SPI
- Capacitive touchscreen (with Python library): Yes
- Compatible with all 40-pin header Raspberry Pi models