Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Methane Sensing (200 to 10000ppm)
- Natural Gas Sensing (200 to 10000ppm)
- Internal preheater
- I2C Mini Module Form Factor
- Connect up to 9 gas sensors per I2C port
The I2Q MQ-4 Methane/Natural Gas Sensor Mini Module makes it easy to monitor methane and natural gas concentration levels using our I2C Mini Module form factor. The MQ4 is attached to an ADC121C 12-Bit Analog to Digital converter, which is capable to connect up to 9 gas sensors per I2C port using just two address jumpers (making full use of the floating address system).
The MQ-4 can sense methane or natural gas air concentration levels between 200 to 10000ppm. The ideal sensing condition for the MQ4 is 20°C ±2°C at 65% ±5% humidity. An internal preheater inside the sensor helps achieve the ideal sensing conditions, but the datasheet recommends over 24 hours for preheating to achieve optimal accuracy.
- NCD master devices
- 6 (152mm) 4-conductor I2C cable
- 3 (76mm) 4-conductor I2C cable
- I2C Interface Compatibility
- Arduino Interface
- Banana Pi Interface
- BeagleBone Interface
- Bluz Bluetooth Interface
- C.H.I.P. Interface
- ESP8266 Interface
- Particle Interface
- Onion Omega 1 & 2 Interface
- PyCom Interface
- Raspberry Pi Interface
- Windows 8/10 PC USB Interface