Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Industrial Shields GPRS/SIM Controller 19R
- Features equipment based on the Arduino technology
- Is designed for a professional use
- Has 17I/Os
- Can be expanded up to 127 modules through I2C
The Industrial Shields GPRS/SIM Controller 19R is the first equipment based on the Arduino technology designed for professional use. This PLC has 17I/Os. It also contains several communication ports which provide more flexibility and control.
The GPRS Controllers family offers the possibility to expand up to 127 modules through I2C, which means that you can have until 7100 Inputs / Outputs in Master-Slave connections, additionally to sensors, etc…
The GPRS Controller is programmed through the USB ports. This PLC can also be programmed through Ethernet port remotely. This offers immediate access to program, maintain and control. Also you can continuously monitor the status of all the variables, inputs, outputs, etc. It is compatible with the Ardbox, M-duino and the Touchberry Pi with an instantaneous connection.
- 1 x M-Industrial Shields GPRS/SIM Controller 19R
- From 6 to 36 Inputs
- From 11 to 31 Outputs
- 100 x 75 x 115 mm
- RTC (Real Time Clock. NOTE: I2C port used. See pinout modification)
- µSD Socket (using SPI port, chip select D53 pin).
- DIN Rail mounting.
- Max consum.: 1.2 A
- Flash Memory: 256 kB (8 kB for bootloader)
- SRAM: 8 kB
- EEPROM: 4 kB
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz
- *For SPI you need to choose another pin for Select Function (You can choose, SDA, SCL, Rx, Tx, Pins of Arduino)
- (1x) GPRS/GSM (based on SIM800L)
- (1x) Ethernet port.
- (1x) USB port (type B).
- (1x) I2C port. (Interface with other Industrial Shields, sensors, I/Os modules)
- (1x) RS-232 port.
- (1x) HALF/FULL Duplex RS-485 port.
- (1x) SPI external port (Using MOSI, MISO, SS pins of Arduino)
- TCP IP / Modbus TCP. / Modbus RTU
- WebServer capacity (just through Ethernet)
- Industrial Protocols