Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- 3W high-power 850 infrared LED
- Onboard photoresistor
- Onboard adjustable resistor, for controlling the ambient light threshold
- Allows adding night vision function to RPi Camera
- Infrared LED Board × 1 (Only 1 LED is included, it's recommended to buy 2 pieces when using with Raspberry Pi cameras, both the left and right sides)
- Screws × 2
- Weight: 0.021 kg
How to use:
- Connect the Infrared LED Board to the camera PCB by screws
- The screw holes are used for both attachment and power supply
- Adjust the adjustable resistor to set a proper ambient light threshold, which toggles the infrared LED automatically
- When ambient light is lower than threshold value, the infrared LED is on, vice versa
- Limited by the Raspberry Pi power supply, the 3W high-power infrared LED might cause the Pi to increase heating, heat sinks are suggested.
- Ideal imaging distance is within 3m. When the distance goes up to 6m, the night vision camera can just capture blurry outlines.