Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- 24" Long Force Sensing Resistor
- Optimized for use in human touch control applications
- Robust design tested to over 10 million actuations
- Useful for exact control applications
The Interlink Electronics 24" Long FSR uses a 24" x 0.2" rectangular pad to sense applied force. Force Sensing Resistors (FSRs) are very thin, robust, polymer thick film (PTF) devices that decrease in resistance when increased pressure is applied to the surface of the sensor. FSRs are not a load cell or strain gauge devices though they have many similar properties. They are more appropriate for qualitative rather than precision measurements.
Note that this is the only Force Sensing Resistor from Interline Electronics that can be cut to a desired length.
• Musical instruments
• Position feedback
• Medical device controls
• Remote controls and buttons
• Navigation electronics