Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Inventor 2040 W Pico W Aboard
- Versatile design for various robotic applications
- Supports two motors, six servos, and sound capabilities
- Portable with AA/AAA or LiPo battery connector
- Multiple options for connecting sensors and components
- Integrated Raspberry Pi Pico W for wireless connectivity
The Inventor 2040 W Pico W Aboard is a versatile board designed for a wide range of robotic and mechanical applications. It can drive two sophisticated motors with encoders attached and support up to six servos. Additionally, it features a speaker attachment for sound capabilities.
The board includes a battery connector, allowing for power from AA/AAA or LiPo batteries, enabling portable and untethered use for various inventions such as miniature automatons, animated top hats, or treasure chests that growl at adversaries.
The Inventor 2040 offers numerous options for connecting sensors and other components. It has two Qw/ST connectors and an unpopulated Breakout Garden slot for attaching breakouts, three ADC pins for analog sensors and photoresistors, and three spare digital GPIO for LEDs, buttons, or digital sensors. Furthermore, it is equipped with 12 addressable LEDs (also known as Neopixels) for each servo and GPIO/ADC channel, which can also be used for creating colorful displays.
The most notable feature of this board is the integrated Raspberry Pi Pico W, providing 2.4GHz wireless connectivity. This allows users to remotely control their mechanical creations or even develop a robotic bird that can both mimic bird sounds and send Tweets.
- 1x Inventor 2040 W (Pico W Aboard)
- 12 x 52 x 66 mm (H x L x W)
- Raspberry Pi Pico W Aboard
- Dual Arm Cortex M0+ running at up to 133 Mhz with 264 kB of SRAM
- 2 MB of QSPI flash supporting XiP
- Powered and programmable by USB micro-B
- 2.4 GHz wireless
- 2 JST-SH connectors (6 pin) for attaching motors
- Dual H-Bridge motor driver (DRV8833)
- Per motor current limiting (425mA)
- Per motor direction indicator LEDs
- 2-Pin (Picoblade-compatible) connector for attaching speaker
- JST-PH (2-Pin) connector for attaching battery (input voltage 2.5 - 5.5 V)
- 6 sets of header pins for connecting 3-Pin hobby servos
- 6 sets of header pins for GPIO (3 of which are ADC capable)
- 12x addressable RGB LEDs/Neopixels
- User button
- Reset button (built-in Captain Resetti!)
- 2x Qw/ST connectors for attaching breakouts
- Unpopulated headers for adding a Breakout Garden slot
- Fully assembled
- No soldering required (unless you want to add the Breakout Garden slot)