Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- IoT Module Breakout Board (XB122)
- Designed to make the interfaces from the XM122
- Powered via the USB connector
- ROHS3 compliant
- Designed for IoT Radar Module (XM122)
The IoT Module Breakout Board (XB122) designed to make the interfaces from the XM122 module accessible for evaluation and debug.
With the XB122 breakout board, the flashing of XM122 can be done either via the USB to UART interface or the SWD/JTAG interface. The XM122 is connected to the XB122 via a board-to-board connector on the top side of the XB122 PCB.
The XB122 is powered via the USB connector. The USB 5V power domain supplies the USB-UART chip (U1). If the USB-UART interface is not used, a dedicated USB charger can be used.
- 1 x IoT Module Breakout Board (XB122)
- 65 x 55 mm (L x W)