Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Keybow 2040 – Clicky Keys
- Luxurious 16-key mini mechanical keyboard
- Customizable per-key RGB lighting
- Versatile for streaming, MIDI control, and hotkeys
- Powered by innovative RP2040 chip
- Easy setup with no soldering required
The Keybow 2040 – Clicky Keys is a luxurious all-in-one 16-key mini mechanical keyboard featuring hot-swappable clicky or linear switches and customizable per-key RGB lighting. The Keybow has evolved into its final form, boasting a 4x4 grid of keys, low latency input, high reliability, and a super slim footprint, thanks to the innovative RP2040 chip from Raspberry Pi.
The RP2040 microcontroller chip is seamlessly integrated into the Keybow 2040 PCB, creating a tidy all-in-one unit. The keyboard is equipped with high-quality Kailh Speed switches, available in clicky, linear, or tactile varieties, and smart transparent DSA keycaps that look stunning when illuminated by the fully customizable per-key RGB lighting.
The Keybow 2040 can be utilized as a streaming deck for adjusting in-stream audio settings and seamlessly switching between OBS scenes. It also serves as a capable MIDI controller for triggering clips, tracks, or effects in Ableton Live, or as a customizable hotkey pad for programs like Photoshop. Additionally, it is convenient for pasting frequently-used text or code snippets.
- 1x Keybow 2040 – Clicky Keys
- 7.6 x 7.6 x 3 cm
- Powered by RP2040
- 2 MB of flash memory
- 16 (4x4 matrix) low profile keys connected directly to GPIOs
- Kailh hot-swap switch sockets (compatible with Cherry MX switches)
- Per key RGB LEDs driven by an IS31FL3731 PWM LED matrix driver
- A BOOTSEL button (can also be used as a user switch)
- A reset button
- Powered and programmable via USB-C
- No soldering required
- Comes with CircuitPython pre-installed