Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Keybow 2040 – Tactile Keys
- Luxurious 16-key mini mechanical keyboard
- Customizable per-key RGB lighting
- Versatile uses: streaming deck, MIDI controller, hotkey pad
- Powered by innovative RP2040 chip
- High-quality Kailh Speed switches and transparent DSA keycaps
The Keybow 2040 – Tactile Keys is a luxurious all-in-one 16-key mini mechanical keyboard featuring hot-swappable clicky or linear switches and customizable per-key RGB lighting. The Keybow has evolved into its final form, boasting a 4x4 grid of keys, low latency input, high reliability, and a super slim footprint, thanks to the innovative RP2040 chip from Raspberry Pi.
The RP2040 microcontroller chip is seamlessly integrated into the Keybow 2040 PCB, creating a tidy all-in-one unit.
The Keybow 2040 can be used as a streaming deck for adjusting in-stream audio settings and effortlessly switching between OBS scenes. It also serves as a capable MIDI controller for triggering clips, tracks, or effects in Ableton Live, or as a customizable hotkey pad for programs like Photoshop. Additionally, it is useful for pasting frequently-used text or code snippets.
- 1x Keybow 2040
- 1x Kailh Speed switch
- 1x Clear DSA-profile keycaps
- 76 x 76 x 30 mm (L x W x H, incl. switches, keycaps, and feet)
- Powered by RP2040
- 2MB of flash memory
- 16 low profile keys arranged in a 4x4 matrix, connected directly to GPIOs
- Kailh hot-swap switch sockets for Cherry MX-compatible switches
- Per key RGB LEDs driven by an IS31FL3731 PWM LED matrix driver
- A BOOTSEL button, which can also be used as a user switch
- A reset button
- Powered and programmable via USB-C