Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Kitronik ARCADE Programmable Gamepad for MakeCode Arcade
- Offers a piezo sounder for audio feedback
- Features a full-color LCD wide viewing angle screen
- Powerful vibration motor for haptic feedback
- Strong plastic case for increased durability
- Powered by 3x AA batteries
The Kitronik ARCADE Programmable Gamepad for MakeCode Arcade has been designed to allow everyone, from beginners to experienced game enthusiasts, to create retro arcade games to run in the browser or on handheld consoles.
The emphasis for MakeCode Arcade is Education and there is a wealth of resources available on the MakeCode Arcade website to facilitate this. The Kitronik ARCADE has been specifically designed to offer the perfect platform for running these games. It's packed full of features and has been ergonomically designed for comfort and ease of use.
It features a full-color LCD wide viewing angle screen, a piezo sounder for audio feedback, a vibration motor for haptic feedback, 6 gamer input buttons, a menu button, a reset button, and an on/off switch.
- 1 x Kitronik ARCADE Gamepad for MakeCode Arcade
- 155 x 60 x 28.3 mm (L x W x H)
- Processor: Atmel SAMD51J19A
- Operating Voltage (Vcc): 3.6 - 4.5 V
- LCD screen resolution: 160 x 128
- LCD screen size: 1.77 inch (diagonal)
- Typical Current Draw: Approx. 80 mA
- Typical Battery life (based on 3 x AA 1,500 mAh batteries): Approx. 20 hours