Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Kitronik :GAME Controller
- Features a hand-held gaming solution for micro:bit
- Provides fully programmable onboard sound
- Offers directional buttons, fire buttons, and haptic feedback
- Has breakout pads for adding shoulder buttons
The Kitronik :GAME Controller for micro:bit is a retro gaming accessory for the BBC micro:bit. It is a programmable gamepad-style controller enabling a better gaming experience on the micro:bit itself, or the ability to control other devices over micro:bit radio.
It features onboard sound, 4 x directional buttons, 2 fire buttons, haptic feedback, and breakout points so shoulder buttons can be added. All of these features are fully programmable. The board is powered by two AA batteries, which also power the attached micro:bit.
The :GAME Controller is similar in design and features to the:GAME ZIP 64, only without the ZIP LED screen. This offers great value if the micro:bits own LED matrix is sufficient for the game or when it will be used to control other devices such as robots and buggies. It will also be much lighter on power consumption than its larger/older sibling.
The micro:bit connects to the board via the Edge Connector on the :GAME Controller. The micro:bit should be inserted firmly into the edge connector, ensuring that the micro:bit LED display is facing in the same direction as the front of the :GAME Controller.
Requires / Not included: 2 x AA Batteries, BBC micro:bit, Type-A to Micro-B USB Cable, MakeCode Editor
- 1 x Kitronik :GAME Controller for micro:bit
- 155 x 60 mm (L x W)
- Center width 30.5 mm
- Operating Voltage (Vcc): 3 V (2 x AA Batteries)
- Max Current: 220 mA
- Number of external channels: 2 x I2C/IO pins