Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Kitronik LED Halo
- 24 individually addressable ZIP LEDs
- Compatible with Adafruit NeoPixel and other WS2812B driver code
- Supply voltage: 3.5 to 5 V
- Designed for the
BBC micro:bit Programmable Board(not included)
The Kitronik LED Halo for micro:bit offers 24 ZIP LEDs, which are individually addressable full colour LEDs. This means that each LED can display a huge spectrum of colours, allowing amazing colourful effects to be achieved.
The Halo bolts directly onto the BBC micro:bit using five bolts which are secure and robust. The board also has extension connector pads (0.1 pitch) allowing more ZIP LEDs to be connected. The P1 and P2 micro:bit pins are also broken out to 0.1" pads along with power and GND. This allows for additional connections to low power components such as sensors and switches.
- 1 x Halo for the BBC micro:bit
- 5 x Counter Sunk M3 x6mm Screws
- Diameter: 80mm
- Height: 3.2mm
- Height With micro:bit: 10mm
- PCB Thickness: 1.5mm
- Operating Voltage (Vcc): 3.5V – 5V
- Number of ZIP LEDs: 24
- Number of external channels: 3 (1x ZIP LED, 2x IO pin, each IO channel rated +3V at 50mA)
- Max Current (ZIP LED running full RGB brightness): 1.2A (50mA per ZIP)