Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Kitronik Lesson in a Box Visual Computing Pack for micro:bit
- Fun to teach and fun to learn!
- Each lesson has suggested specification links to national curriculums
- Offers a complete set of electronics and teaching resources
- Enables successful cross-curricular lessons with minimal teacher effort
- Packaged into a reusable Gratnells Tray for a quick & tidy classroom
- No soldering required for technicians or students
The Kitronik Lesson in a Box Visual Computing Pack for micro:bit is a complete set of parts & teaching resources to enable successful cross-curricular lessons at KS3/4 (US equivalent - Grades 6-8/9-10).
The subject packs come with a detailed lesson plan, cross-referenced to class slides, workbooks/worksheets, checklists, etc., technicians notes, and where appropriate, AFL guidance with answers and plenaries.
In developing this box we wanted it to be affordable, useful, and robust enough for teachers to use again and again. The resources cover not only the KS3 / KS4 specifications but also personal development by encouraging pupils to view traditional STEM activities as having value across their curriculum.
Cross-Curricular: includes lessons for Design & Technology, Computing. Science, Geography plus 2 enrichment challenges.
Just Add micro:bits: The box includes everything else you need to get started with lessons promptly.
Designed by Teachers: Kitronik worked alongside award-winning teachers to ensure the lessons are both relevant & engaging.
Curriculum Linked: Each lesson has suggested specification links to national curriculums.
Lesson Resources: Schemes of work. Lesson Plans, Slideshows, Project Books, Worksheets, Build Posters & more.
Digital Versions: All of the lessons are provided on a USB drive in editable formats for you to print, photocopy & modify.
Tried & Tested: Tested in real classrooms by real pupils lo ensure the lessons are suitable for all.
School-Friendly: Packaged into a reusable Gratnells Tray for a quick & tidy classroom.
- 1 x 2GB swivel USB stick, containing everything needed for planning and delivery of each lesson
- 1 x Deep Gratnells storage tray
- 1 x Translucent lid for tray
- 11 x Kitronik ZIP Halo HD for micro:bit
- 1 x Klip motor driver for BBC micro:bit
- 1 x Right angle geared hobby motor
- 1 x Solderless motor board for right angle geared hobby motor
- 1 x 5 Spoke injection moulded yellow wheel for Right angle geared hobby motor
- 1 x Miniature Crocodile Clip Leads, pack of 12
- 2 x M3 8 mm Pan Head screws
- 6 x Black cable ties
- 10 x Rubber bands
- 1 x Roll of double sided tape
- 1 x Kaleidoscope build poster
- 1 x Egg drop poster
- 1 x Mood light poster
- 1 x Shake Table poster
- 2 x Visual coding guide poster - Part 1
- 2 x Visual coding guide poster - Part 2
- 1 x Visual computing pack quick start guide
A set of Pre-cut cardboard templates for each experiment
- 1 x Pre-cut Simple buildings pack
- 1 x Pre-cut Shake Table
- 1 x Pre-cut Mood light pack
- 1 x Pre-cut 4/6 side Kaleidescope pack
- Grades: 6-8 / 9-10