Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Kitronik Line Following Board for :MOVE
- Compatible with various boards, including Arduino and Raspberry Pi Pico
- Designed for Kitronik :MOVE Motor for BBC micro:bit projects
- Features two LED/phototransistor sensors with analog output
- Easy-to-use 4-pin connections on a standard 0.1 inch pitch
The Kitronik Line Following Board for :MOVE features two LED/phototransistor sensors that output an analog voltage, readable by a microprocessor ADC channel.
Designed for compatibility with the Kitronik :MOVE Motor for BBC micro:bit, this board can also be used with other boards, such as Arduino and Raspberry Pi Pico, as well as other micro:bit buggy/robot projects.
The 4-pin connections are on a standard 0.1 inch (2.54 mm) pitch, providing connections for power (3 V and 0 V) and two sensor outputs, marked L and R for the left and right sensors, respectively.
The board requires a 3 - 5 V (typically 3.3 V) and a ground connection onto the pin header, marked as 3V and 0V on the board. The sensor output voltage changes from the supply voltage to 0V as the sensors pass over light and dark surfaces, reflecting different amounts. A typical light surface may give a value of 0.5 V, while a dark surface may give a value of 2.5 V (assuming a 3V VCC). The value in a program depends on the processor's ADC range and width.
- 1x Kitronik Line Following Board for :MOVE
- Length: 23.75 mm
- Width: 10.3 mm
- Pin Header Pitch: 2.54 mm