Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Kitronik :MOVE Motor for micro:bit
- Designed for micro:bit (Not Included)
- Offers 4 full-color programable ZIP LEDs
- Provides a fun introduction to buggy robotics and coding
- Onboard ultrasonic distance and line following sensors
- Features a Piezo sounder and pen mount
- No soldering required
The Kitronik :MOVE Motor for micro:bit provides a fun introduction to buggy robotics. More than just a programmable buggy, learning to use all of the included features will give the budding roboteer a solid grounding in robotics as a whole.
Learn about movement, how to utilize light and sound, obstacle detection and avoidance, and how to code :MOVE Motor to follow a line. When used in conjunction with the micro:bit's radio features, the possibilities are endless.
- 1 x :MOVE Motor chassis
- 2 x Wheels and tyres
- 1 x Booklet
- 111 x 90 x 67 mm (L x W x H)
- Voltage: Nominal 4.8 - 6 V
- Motors: Pins 19 and 20
- Audio Buzzer: Pin 0
- Visual (4x ZIP LEDs): Pin 8
- Line Follow (IR): Pins 1 (Right) and 2 (Left)
- Ultrasonic: Pins 13 (Trigger) and 14 (Echo)
- Servo Connections: 2 on Pins 15 & 16